Recipe by Bev
This is our favorite meatloaf recipe. It's easy to make, moist and delicious!
Top Review by Dana-MMH
This was by far the best meatloaf I have ever made!! I only added 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, other than that I didn't change a thing. This was very moist and it didn't fall apart on me. From now on this will be how I make meatloaf. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together beef, crumbs, onion, egg, salt, pepper and 1/2 can tomato sauce.
- Form into loaf and put into loaf pan.
- Combine rest of tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, prepared mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over loaf.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Makes 4-6 servings.