Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 slices soft white bread, torn into very tiny pieces
- 1 cup V8 vegetable juice
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix (do not substitute)
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove
- preheat oven to 350F, mix ingredients thoroughly, press into small roasting pan or loaf pan.
- bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
Great recipe however next time I will use less onions. A whole medium onion was just too much for my taste.
My family liked this meatloaf much more than they like mine! We will be having this a lot more! Thanks!
Very easy to follow recipe. My boyfriend loved it and so has any one else who has tried it!