Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a different meatloaf recipe....between the french dressing and ritz crackers it has a sweet taste to it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- Mix ketchup, French dressing and brown sugar to make a glaze for the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Sometimes I add chopped green peppers.
the only meatloaf my family will eat!!!!!
I made this meat loaf last night, I had to cook it longer I used large eggs maybe that was the problem. Also, it did not specify how much brown sugar should be used. I would love to hear from Chef 79081 on these questions. All said it had a great flavor!!
Great recipe! I"ve been using Ritz in my meatloaf for awhile, and the addition of the French Dressing was an added bonus. I did use fresh garlic, instead of the powder, but otherwise followed this to the letter. Simple, easy to throw together dish. BF said it was the best meatloaf he's ever had. I will be making this again!