- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben's stuff and such country style seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine contents of crumb pouch and milk.
- Add egg Worcestershire sauce and contents of seasoning pouch; mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix until combined.
- Press into loaf pan.
- Blend ketchup brown sugar and mustard.
- Brush sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.