Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The stuffing mix in this meatloaf adds extra flavour.
- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben's stuff and such country style seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Combine contents of crumb pouch and milk.
- Add egg Worcestershire sauce and contents of seasoning pouch; mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix until combined.
- Press into loaf pan.
- Blend ketchup brown sugar and mustard.
- Brush sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Best meatloaf I've ever had, and so easy to prepare. The stuffing mix gives it just the "right" seasoning! It's also delicious when it's cold and sliced on a sandwich
We loved this. I sauted onion, celery, garlic, and a bit of left over orange bellpepper. I have used stuffing mix in a salisbury steak recipe I like, the patties come out great, give it a try. I also baked it with strips of bacon, instead of the sauce. I did make a mushroom gravy for my husband, I ate mine without, and found it did not need a sauce. The loaf stays together well, and is very moist. I will make this again. Thanks all for the additional ideas for this recipe.
I love meatloaf but no one else in our family did until this creation. It is GREAT. I added 1/2 cup each of chopped onion and green bell pepper and made twice the amount of topping. At the end of cooking broil for about 8 minutes to brown up the sauce. Outstanding!