Recipe by torifields
my father-in-law gave me this recipe, even my picky eating sister likes it. very easy to make. recipe doubles easy. we double for when family of 6 adults and 1 child but that is because we all love it.
- 1 lb beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 20 saltines (about 1/2 sleeve crushed)
- 1 (1 ounce) meatloaf seasoning mix
- 1 -2 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef and sausage.
- Add crushed saltines.
- Add lightly beaten eggs, mix in well.
- Add seasoning and any water(or some call for milk) mix packet calls for.
- Shape into loaf and place in 11 by 7 pan.
- Cook at 350° for 45 minutes- 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Oven cooking times vary so cut into loaf periodically to check for meatloaf to be done.