Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My husband loves this meatloaf, and he says that I can't ever lose this recipe, so I'm posting it here.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- Tear whole wheat bread by hand, and then shred the bread in a food processor into fine crumbs.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Mold into a loaf shaped mound on a baking sheet that has holes in it for drainage.
- Bake uncovered at 350 deg. F for 60 to 75 minutes.