Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy way to make delicious meatloaf
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small skillet sautee onions until translucent but not brown. In a large bowl combine beef, egg, onion, milk, worcestershire and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Place beef mixture in lightly greased loaf pan. In a seperate bowl combine brown sugar, mustard and ketchup, mix well and pour over meatloaf. Bake for1 hour at 350 degrees.
This is great! I used oatmeal in place of bread crumbs and added a little garlic powder. I served this with macaroni and cheese and green beans. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
Great meatloaf!!! I made this as written except I used crushed saltines for the bread crumbs and left out the worchestershire sauce (personal preference). This is very similar to my recipe but with a zippy topping compared to mine, as I have always just put ketchup on the top!!! I served it with baked potatoes and corn for a very good comfort meal!!! Made for PAC Spring 09 event!!