Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices white bread, torn into pieces
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and cut into eights
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees place bread in the bowl of a food processor pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl , and add ground beef.
- Place onion, garlic, celery, carrots and parsley in the bowl of a food processor pulse until fine . add to meat mixing , using hands to mix well . add egg ½ cup ketchup 2 tsp dry mustard , salt and pepper, use hands to combine throrughly. Places in an loaf pan
- Combine remaining ½ cup ketchup , remaining tsp dry mustard and brown sugar in a bowl stir well until smooth.
- Brush mixture over meatloaf places in the oven cook for about 90 mins if top gets too dark cover with foil and continue baking.
This is very good! My kid that doesn't like meatloaf even loved this! I added half the meat because i didn't read the ingredients first LOL but it was very very delicious!