- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 chopped green pepper (optional you can add more or less depending on how much you like green pepper)
- 1 teaspoon marjoram or 1 teaspoon basil or 1 teaspoon rosemary or 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pieces bread (optional)
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix meatloaf ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- (Put the 2 pieces of bread at the bottom of the pan to ketch any left over grease).
- Mix ingredients for sauce together(I recommend putting the sauce on the meatloaf half way through baking process).
- Place in a loaf pan or on a 13x9 (or whatever size you have) casserole pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.