Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
A modified version of most meatloaves. My husband hated meatloaf, then I had him try this one. It is super quick and completely pleasing.
- 2 lbs ground round or 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 (2 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- tomato sauce (to drizzle on top)
- Mix all ingredients together except tomato sauce.
- Form tightly into a loaf and place in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Drizzle tomato sauce on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.