Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy to make. I make it at least once a week. Macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes or vegetables are good as a side dish. It also makes good leftovers especially for a meatloaf sandwich.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13 glass dish lay aluminum foil on the bottom.
- In a bowl, add the hamburger, egg, water and meatloaf seasoning.
- Mix together.
- Form into any shape you like in the glass dish.
- Cook for 1 hour or until done.
- Take out of oven and squeeze ketchup on the top.
- Cut and enjoy.