Recipe by Caryn
Modified version of the recipe that my Aunt Andy used to make when I was a child.
Top Review by Penny R
I used BBQ sauce instead of the tomato sauce and also added a small can of corn. This recipe was great. My family loved it, even my thirteen month old boy! This was good. I served it with roasted red potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium lean ground beef
- 21 saltines, crushed (1/2 package)
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Heinz ketchup