- 4 -5 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 5 -6 saltine crackers, finely crushed or 2 slices bread
- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Beef and Onion Soup mix
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, saltines (or bread), soup mix, beef bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
- Mix well. Put into a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Glaze: Combine remaining ingredients; spread over meat loaf. bake at 350* for 1 hour or until no pink remains.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce.