Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the best meat loafs I have ever eaten! I got the recipe from my mother & when I make this I always have to make 2, or I never will get any. We usually have mashed potato & sweet peas with this meal
- 1 -2 lb ground beef (turkey burger)
- 1 -2 egg
- corn flakes
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2-1 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 375'.
- In seperate bowl mix Tomamto soup, Mustard & Brown sugar. Should have a reddish brown look to it & taste a bit sweet.
- In large bowl mix together hamburger, eggs & about 1/4 cup of sauce. Mix until hamburger is coated well, now add in corn flakes ( enough so mixture is not to sticky ).
- Now you can either make one big loaf or make smaller loafs. Add some sauce to the tops of loaf/s before you put in the oven. Now put rest of sauce in fridge until meat loaf is done.
- Bake meat loafe at 375' for 1 hour.