Quick and easy to make and fills you up. Serve with none or lots of the optional garnishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
- 1In a large saucepan over medium heat, add oil, onion, red pepper and garlic. Saute for about 5 minutes until soft.
- 2Add the crushed tomatoes, all of the beans, water, cumin, cilantro, cayenne, oregano, sugar, and pepper. Stir well.
- 3Bring to a simmer and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- 4Serve in bowls with any, all or none of the optional garnishes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Three Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 432.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.6 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 27.7 g