Recipe by Pam*Cake
Here's a vegetarian alternative to this comfort food favorite. My toddler and husband love it.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian meatballs (we like Nate's)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup cheese (shredded)
- 1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a 9x9 pan and place a layer of meatballs in the bottom.
- Add peas on top of meatballs.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of meatballs and peas.
- Pour soup over all of the above ingredients and mix with a spoon. Re-space the meatballs evenly.
- Place tater tots evenly on top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Tater tots should be golden brown on top.
- Let cool and thicken 5 minutes before serving.