Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Spark People.
- 946.36 ml meatless veggie crumbles (like Morningstar Farms or Boca brands)
- 28.34 g taco seasoning
- 177.44 ml water
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 473.18 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 8 taco shells or 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Warm meatless burger crumbles in sauté pan.
- Add water and taco seasoning and bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat taco shells (or tortillas) according to directions on package.
- Dice tomatoes, shred cheese and lettuce, all to desired amounts.
- Pour two ounces of protein crumbles into shell, and add desired toppings.
So easy and so good! I scaled this back for two easily, used whole grain tortillas and Morningstar crumbles. Thanks so much for a healthy and delicious meal! Made for the Cameraless chef game!