1/1 Photo of Meatless Tacos With Vegetable Protein Crumbles
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Spark People.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm meatless burger crumbles in sauté pan.
- 2Add water and taco seasoning and bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- 3Heat taco shells (or tortillas) according to directions on package.
- 4Dice tomatoes, shred cheese and lettuce, all to desired amounts.
- 5Pour two ounces of protein crumbles into shell, and add desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Tacos With Vegetable Protein Crumbles
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 511.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: