I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Spark People.
Make and share this Meatless Tacos With Vegetable Protein Crumbles recipe from Food.com.
- Warm meatless burger crumbles in sauté pan.
- Add water and taco seasoning and bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat taco shells (or tortillas) according to directions on package.
- Dice tomatoes, shred cheese and lettuce, all to desired amounts.
- Pour two ounces of protein crumbles into shell, and add desired toppings.
So easy and so good! I scaled this back for two easily, used whole grain tortillas and Morningstar crumbles. Thanks so much for a healthy and delicious meal! Made for the Cameraless chef game!