1 hr 5 mins
Wonderful dish, the mushrooms bring a wonderful flavor to this vegetarian meal. Recipe adapted from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cottage cheese, drained spinach, eggs, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 2 cups of the mozzarella.
- 2Layer 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce, 3 lasagna noodles, and 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture in a 13x9 pan.
- 3Add mushrooms and repeat layers.
- 4Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- 5Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees; cover with foil if it begins to brown too quickly.
- 6Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 980.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g