Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wonderful dish, the mushrooms bring a wonderful flavor to this vegetarian meal. Recipe adapted from Kraft.
- Mix cottage cheese, drained spinach, eggs, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 2 cups of the mozzarella.
- Layer 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce, 3 lasagna noodles, and 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture in a 13x9 pan.
- Add mushrooms and repeat layers.
- Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees; cover with foil if it begins to brown too quickly.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.
This was really good. I used my own pasta sauce and added a little "light" shredded mozzarella, too. Also, this was my first time using cottage cheese instead of ricotta in lasagna; it was great. You'd really never know the difference. Great tip!