Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Title says it all!
- 1 pita bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (of your choice) or 2 tablespoons marinara sauce (of your choice)
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice provolone cheese, torn into segments
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, torn
- 1 -2 button mushroom, chopped
- 1 dash oregano
- 1 dash basil
- 1 dash parsley
- 1 dash garlic pepper seasoning
- Add sauce, then cheese, then vegetables, then seasoning. Bake at around 350 in oven for about ten minutes.
Great yummy lunch-sized pizza! Loved the spinach/mushroom combo. I didn't have any provolone so used some parmesan instead; I also used naan bread instead of pita because I had some on hand. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
I loved this! I loved it so much that I've eaten these for dinner at work for the last three days. I used naan for the pita bread because that's what I had on hand, and I went a little nuts with the spinach and mushrooms because I had Costco-sized packages of both. I used Cpk Thick Tomato Sauce for the pizza sauce. This is so quick to make, tastes great warm or room temp (after baking, of course, so the cheese is melty), and has my favorite pizza toppings on it. I really liked the seasoning on this too, although I had to use fresh ground pepper and a sprinkle of garlic powder in place of the pre-mixed garlic pepper. Definitely a keeper, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2012