Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a really quick and easy way to use up leftover spaghetti and still make it a little bit different than the original meal. I can't find my original recipe and I'm sure this could be jazzed up a bit to make it a bit more interesting - let me know your suggestions.
- 3 cups leftover cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- If desired, lightly cook the green pepper in frying pan.
- Combine the spaghetti, mozzarella, and green pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Grease a 3 quart microwave casserole dish.
- Spread the spaghetti mixture into the casserole dish.
- Spread the spaghetti sauce over the spaghetti mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded Romano cheese.
- Place glass cover on the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 75% power for 7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Uncover and allow to sit about 5 minutes before serving.