- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 loaf focaccia bread (10 inch loaf)
- 8 lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 10 ounces roasted sweet red peppers, in strips drained
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced thinly on an angle
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, olives and parsley: set aside.
- Slice foccacia bread in half horizontally.
- Spread half of mayonnaise mixture over bottom half of foccacia.
- Layer with lettuce, pepper strips and avacado.
- Spread top half of foccacia with mayonnaise mixture and place over fillings.
- Wrap sandwich tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut into wedges before serving.