Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Basic, easy to prepare manicotti that will fill up the kids.
- 1 package manicotti
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- salt, pepper,and parsley
- Cook manicotti shells as directed.
- Mix filling ingredients and spoon about 3 Tablespoons into each shell.
- Place shells into 9x13 inch pan and cover with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.