Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my newly adopted recipe. It works okay in its original version but needs more flavour I'd say. Originally all nuts were peanuts, I would use a combination of walnuts, cashews, almonds and peanuts, being sure to grind them in a blender/food processor first so that the loaf stays together well. I added some spices, you may want to add even more though. I think mushroom gravy would be good on this, haven't tried it yet. It is better the next day because the flavours blend.
- 236.59 ml brown rice, cooked
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped (or more)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed (or more)
- 1.23 ml poultry seasoning
- 473.18 ml nuts, finely ground (cashews, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, etc.)
- 473.18 ml ricotta cheese or 473.18 ml cottage cheese
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine ingredients and bake in loaf at 350 degrees for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- Let stand a few minutes before slicing.