1 hr 20 mins
This is a delicious vegetarian meatloaf with a base of walnuts, bread crumbs, and cheddar cheese. I eat it hot the first night and then on sandwiches with either ketchup, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce as leftovers. Yum! This recipe came from the awesome cookbook, Simply Vegetarian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onions and garlic in the butter (or substitute olive oil).
- 2Combine ALL of the above ingredients with 2 well-beaten eggs, 1 cup (packed) grated cheddar cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 2 tablespoons dried parsley (or 3/4 cup minced fresh parsley).
- 3Press into a well-oiled loaf pan and bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour.
- 4Cover top of loaf with 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 6Serve as is or with a gravy.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.4
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 850.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g