1 hr 15 mins
Another great recipe from my sister. Meat can be added, if desired. Prep time includes cooking the lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 1/4 inch of hot water in 13 1/2" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- 2Pour in 1/2 cup of sauce and cover bottom of pan with lasagna.
- 3Combine the ricotta with the eggs, seasonings, and 1/2 cup of the Romano cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- 4Spread the filling on the lasagna.
- 5Repeat with another layer of lasagna and remaining filling.
- 6Cover with a final layer of lasagna.
- 7Spoon enough of the sauce over all to cover generously.
- 8Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of Romano cheese and then with the mozzarella cheese.
- 9Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 375 degree over for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.6 mg
- Sodium 1262.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g