1 hr 15 mins
My mom always made these and now my daughters and husband love it, too. This could just as easily be made by chopping cabbage and layering cheese mixture over it. Then sauce, and baking. Easier, but not as presentable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam cabbage until leaves are easy to work with.
- 2Combine all other ingredients.
- 3Place a generous spoonful of cheese mixture on the end of each leaf, then roll up.
- 4Place each roll in greased casserole.
- 5Pour spaghetti sauce over top.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Italian Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 1423.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 25.0 g