Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom always made these and now my daughters and husband love it, too. This could just as easily be made by chopping cabbage and layering cheese mixture over it. Then sauce, and baking. Easier, but not as presentable.
- Steam cabbage until leaves are easy to work with.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Place a generous spoonful of cheese mixture on the end of each leaf, then roll up.
- Place each roll in greased casserole.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.