Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious recipe that Is for vegitarians not vegans and easy to make. It was my own invention.
Make and share this Meatless Burrito Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 tortillas
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 small onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof marble cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms grillers, recipe crumbles
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives
- Pull 2 tortillas from your tortilla package.
- place bottom tortilla on top.
- place 2 slices of american cheese on the tortilla cover with second tortilla. microwave for 15 sec. (make sure that you fold the two slices into four parts longways) this will be your crust.
- Grease pan and inside of crust with spray olive oil.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- while the crust bakes in the oven mix the filling ingredients.
- the tomato sauce olives two more slices of american cheese and the refried beans bring to a boil warm grillers crumbles in sautee pan with olive oil. then add grillers recipe crumbles to refried bean solution.
- Grate marble cheddar cheese (you will need the whole block of cheese.).
- remove crust from the oven add the filling.
- let filling set for 5 min sprinkle grated marble cheddar cheese over the top (don't let any filling show.).
- set oven to broil.
- wait 10 min before putting the pie inches.
- let cheese on top form a crisp golden film over top.
- let cool 3 minute.