Desert Mermaid's Note:
Great meatless meal or cut up and saute a chicken breast or two to switch it up. I created this recipe myself tonight. Sounded like a good blend so decided to try it. Putting it down to save , but thought I would share as well. I served this with garlic bread . It would be good with a green salad as well. I like to season with Mrs. Dash low sodium seasoning as we are trying to watch our sodium. I also use Smart balance Buttery Spread in place of the butter. Amounts are just estimates. You can add more or less of what you like for your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2meanwhile, slice onion and saute in olive oil , season with pepper and salt.
- 3when onions are soft and carmelized remove from frying pan to bowl.
- 4saute washed mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter or buttery spread.
- 5when mushrooms are sauted ,add onions back to pan and add sun dried tomatoes , feta cheese , olives , and garlic.
- 6mix well and keep warm while pasta finishes cooking.
- 7when pasta is finished , drain and put in large bowl.
- 8add 1 tablespoon butter to pasta and toss , add contents of frying pan.
- 9mix well.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatless Bowtie Pasta With Mushrooms & Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 524.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g