Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Meatballs with oats offer more fiber than when made with breadcrumbs
Make and share this Meatballs With Rolled Oats recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the mince with the onion, rolled oats, Worcestershire sauce, egg, paprika, tomato sauce and 1 tsp salt.
- Heat oil in frying pan, shape mince mixture into meatballs and fry, carefully browning on all sides. Cook in batches, and transfer to a casserole dish when browned.
- When all the mince mixture is cooked into meatballs add the sweet and sour sauce along with the water to the casserole dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated 180°C oven for 30 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as per packets directions.