Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great recipe from an ad for Campbells stock
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1 liter stock
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon rosemary or 1 tablespoon herbs, of choice, fresh or dried
- olive oil
- 1 cup risoni
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Combine mince with 1/2 cup of stock,egg,breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Roll mixture into very small meatballs.
- Heat oil in large,deep frypan and brown meatballs.
- Pour over rest of stock.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Add risoni and tomatoes
- Cook another 10 - 15 mins stirring occasionally till pasta is cooked then serve.
- Peas or other diced vegies can be added at the same time as risoni.