- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 7 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil in a large skillet. Add orzo and meatballs; return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5-8 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed, stirring constantly.
- Stir in tomatoes and zucchini. Cook 6-10 minutes or until veggies and orzo are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.