Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are really tasty meatballs! The gravy is super easy and would be great with mashed potatoes. As usual I use venison. I think this would be a good recipe for OAMC-to make the meatballs ahead and freeze until needed.
- Soak bread in the milk. When saturated, add the remaining meatball ingredients and mix well (I use a kitchenaid).
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch meatballs and brown in a skillet. Drain and place in a baking dish.
- Whisk the gravy ingredients together and pour over the meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. I have also made this in the crock pot on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
This is a very easy recipe that taste real nice. The meat was very loose and hard to work into a BALL so maybe I will cut down on the milk, but all in all, I will make it again because we really enjoyed it as something different. Nice flavors, thanks for this one. It is a keeper