Recipe by weekend cooker
this sauce was made up by my spouse, and myself. An excellent sauce, for an appetizer, supper, or for a spaghetti dinner.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this great tasting dish according to the recipe ~ Most satisfying & enjoyable! Wehad it first served over brown rice, which we liked, & then served the leftovers over cheese tortellini, & that was GREAT! Thanks for a wonderful keeper recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (28 ounce) packageprepared meatballs, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in slow cooker.
- Turn heat to high, and let mixture come to a boil, about 30-60 minutes.
- Place thawed meatballs in with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove meatballs to a serving dish with slotted spoon and serve with toothpicks, as appetizers, or for supper.