this sauce was made up by my spouse, and myself. An excellent sauce, for an appetizer, supper, or for a spaghetti dinner.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in slow cooker.
- Turn heat to high, and let mixture come to a boil, about 30-60 minutes.
- Place thawed meatballs in with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove meatballs to a serving dish with slotted spoon and serve with toothpicks, as appetizers, or for supper.
Made this great tasting dish according to the recipe ~ Most satisfying & enjoyable! Wehad it first served over brown rice, which we liked, & then served the leftovers over cheese tortellini, & that was GREAT! Thanks for a wonderful keeper recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Excellent flavor! I made as an appetizer for one of our appetizer nights. I thought I had whole berry sauce but no...it was the jelled. Same flavor :). I did just cook them on the stove because I didn't want to drag out the crock pot. This would be great for potlucks. I did cut the recipe in half. Thanks for posting.