1/1 Photo of Meatballs With Dried Cranberry-apricot Sauce
1 hr 5 mins
Bone Man's Note:
This sounded great so I plan to make it within the next week. The Recipe comes from the Traverse Bay Fruit Company (Traverse City, Michigan). Traverse City and vicinity is the World's Capitol for great fresh CHERRIES.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1Mix together ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2Shape into one-inch balls.
- 3Brown meatballs in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Remove meatballs from pan and remove any fat from the pan also.
- 5Heat ketchup and apricot preserves in the skillet, stirring until blended.
- 6Add dried cranberries to the sauce mixture.
- 7Add meatballs until coated with sauce. Simmer uncovered 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs With Dried Cranberry-apricot Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g