Meatballs With Cheesy Shells
- Mix together meat, breadcrumbs that have been moistened with the 1/4 milk, egg, cheese, parsley, garlic and peppers. Shape into bite-size meatballs. Brown in heated oil until crisp and cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat tomato sauce and oregano. Keep warm.
- Cook shells according to package directions. Drain well.
- Spoon a thin coating of sauce in oiled baking dish. Fill each shell with about 1 tbsp ricotta cheese. Arrange in dish.
- Place meatballs among the shells. Spoon over remaining sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 375° about 15 minute or until heated through.