Recipe by what are we eating tonight?
This recipe will make you famous! I’ve made it for guests several times, and everybody loves it so far! Easy and different...
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- sweet soy sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 16 ounces apricots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon thyme, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ground beef with the chopped onion, parsley, egg, soy sauce, pepper & salt and the breadcrumbs until you get a firm mixture. Roll medium sized meatballs with your hands from this mixture.
- Put them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Or do this part before going to work.
- Separate the apricots from its juice, but save both.
- Cook the meatballs in the margarine on medium high heat until well done and brown on each side.
- Transfer the meatballs on to a platter, and add the apricot juice into the pan.
- Add the honey and the thyme; let this cook for a minute.
- Thicken the sauce a little with cornstarch.
- Add the meatballs and the apricots and let them heat up.