This is pretty easy to make. I've had this recipe for 15 or 20 years; don't remember where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef, onion, pepper, mustard, breadcrumbs, salt, ketchup and milk, shape into 1" balls.
- 2Brown on all sides in a skillet on medium heat.
- 3Remove meatballs from skillet (keep warm).
- 4In the same skillet blend flour into pan drippings.
- 5Stir in bouillon and Worchestershire sauce gradually.
- 6Drain and add mushrooms and return meatballs to skillet.
- 7Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 8Stir in sour cream just before serving.
- 9Serve on rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 834.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 18.6 g