Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is pretty easy to make. I've had this recipe for 15 or 20 years; don't remember where it came from.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom pieces
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Combine beef, onion, pepper, mustard, breadcrumbs, salt, ketchup and milk, shape into 1" balls.
- Brown on all sides in a skillet on medium heat.
- Remove meatballs from skillet (keep warm).
- In the same skillet blend flour into pan drippings.
- Stir in bouillon and Worchestershire sauce gradually.
- Drain and add mushrooms and return meatballs to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
- Serve on rice or noodles.
Very Good! I used just a little over 1lb of meat - could have used a little more breadcrumbs. Served over egg noodles - Yummy! Everyonegobbled it right up! Thanks