1/2 Photos of Meatballs & Orzo
This is one of the very first dishes I made when I first got married and it is one of our top favorite dishes. It is a comfort food for me. It's not a soup dish, it's thicker than soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute onions in olive oil until tender.
- 2Add beef broth, bring to a boil.
- 3Stir in orzo, meatballs and tomatoes, return to a boil.
- 4Cover & reduce to medium heat. Simmer for about 8 minutes.
- 5Serve in bowls, sprinkle grated parmesan cheese ontop if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs & Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 510.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: