Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Do you like meatballs - but hate the work? Well here is an easy way to fix that problem - using a rectangle baking sheet form the meatball mixture into a square and bake them. This is a nice recipe to make ahead and freeze.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup open pit barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon spicy seasoning salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 15x10x1 baking pan with foil; spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, stir in remaining ingredients making sure to mix well.
- Shape beef mixture into the baking pan.
- Cut into squares; do not separate.
- Bake 425 for 20 25 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Cut apart and ta-da you have meat squares without the muss and fuss!
- These may be frozen for use at a later time.