- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix, you will only use half in this recipe
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cake pan with aluminum foil. Mix the first three ingredients together, form into balls a little smaller than a walnut. Place into the pan. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the meatballs. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.