Recipe by keth
Got this recipe from a Meijers brand Cream of Mushroom Soup can label. It came out creamy, warm and satisfying; even my picky eaters ate it. We had it over angel hair pasta, but I'm sure it would be delicious over rice or a couscous as well. I didnt want to lose the recipe, so I wanted to post on here. I'm sure it could be tweaked into a Crockpot recipe, too.
- 354.88 ml sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil (I used Olive oil)
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml low-fat milk (I used whole milk because thats what I had on hand)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 453.59 g frozen meatballs (I had made my own)
- 226.79 g linguine, uncooked (I used angel hair, but I think any rice would be ok too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender.
- Stir in soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add meatballs.
- Cover; simmer 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are thawed and heated.
- Serve over noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley (I used dry Italian seasoning).