1/1 Photo of Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce
Got this recipe from a Meijers brand Cream of Mushroom Soup can label. It came out creamy, warm and satisfying; even my picky eaters ate it. We had it over angel hair pasta, but I'm sure it would be delicious over rice or a couscous as well. I didnt want to lose the recipe, so I wanted to post on here. I'm sure it could be tweaked into a Crockpot recipe, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I used Olive oil)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup low-fat milk (I used whole milk because thats what I had on hand)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb frozen meatballs (I had made my own)
- 1/2 lb linguine, uncooked (I used angel hair, but I think any rice would be ok too)
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- 2Saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender.
- 3Stir in soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Add meatballs.
- 5Cover; simmer 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are thawed and heated.
- 6Serve over noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley (I used dry Italian seasoning).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 476.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: