1/1 Photo of Meatballs in Hungarian Sour Cream Gravy
Quick and easy--from start to finish in less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons beef base (bullion)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 lbs frozen precooked meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1In a dutch oven, cook onion in olive oil until starting to soften.
- 2Stir in garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- 3Add 3 cups water.
- 4Stir in soup mix,paprika,soup base and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Add frozen meatballs.
- 6Heat on medium high heat until meatballs are heated through. about 15 minutes.
- 7Stir in parsley, sour cream and mushrooms.
- 8Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup water in a small bowl.
- 9Slowly stir in cornstarch mixture a little at a time until you reach the desired thickness.
- 10Remove from heat.
- 11Serve with mashed potatoes or buttered noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs in Hungarian Sour Cream Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 812.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: