Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A super-tasty and super-simple recipe. You'll enjoy this one with family or close friends.
- 60 frozen precooked meatballs
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 (1 ounce) packages beef gravy mix
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- hot cooked noodles
- Combine all ingredients except noodles in crockpot.
- Stir to blend.
- Cook on HI for 5 hours.
- To serve: Prepare noodles according to package directions. Spoon meatballs and sauce over noodles.