Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use this recipe in my spaghetti sauce regularly. That recipe is also listed. They are easy to make and freeze well.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, hot or mild
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form meat mixture into balls.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Simmer in spaghetti sauce for minimum of 30 minutes.
This was very salty and too meaty for us. I guess I prefer bread crumbs mixed in...all I could taste was the italian sausage. Made for PAC Spring 2010.