1/1 Photo of Meatballs for Spaghetti or Sandwiches
This is a simple recipe, but tasty, and with ingredients always on hand. Any leftovers make good sandwiches, or a topping for pizza when sliced up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix spices with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- 2Thoroughly combine with remaining ingredients, by hand.
- 3Shape into balls.
- 4Brown in olive oil on all sides, or alternatively, bake in 400 degree oven for approx.
- 520 to 30 minutes, till browned but not cooked through.
- 6The meatballs maintain their shape better using the oven method.
- 7Add to spaghetti sauce and simmer for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs for Spaghetti or Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 637.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.4 g