This is a simple recipe, but tasty, and with ingredients always on hand. Any leftovers make good sandwiches, or a topping for pizza when sliced up.
- Mix spices with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Thoroughly combine with remaining ingredients, by hand.
- Shape into balls.
- Brown in olive oil on all sides, or alternatively, bake in 400 degree oven for approx.
- 20 to 30 minutes, till browned but not cooked through.
- The meatballs maintain their shape better using the oven method.
- Add to spaghetti sauce and simmer for 30 minutes before serving.