Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I put this together tonight and they turned out wonderful. You can use them for swedish meatballs, spaghetti, meatball subs, sweet & sour meatball appetizers! Good Stuff!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I used 91%)
- 1 lb regular ground turkey (not turkey breast)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or your fav. steak blend)
- Put everything in a large bowl and mash it together well with your hands.
- Roll into 1" diameter meatballs Put about 1/4" between meatballs in a glass 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 30 minutes.
Very easy to make up and they taste incredible!!! Used them on a hoagie tonight. Will use them with pasta another night this week and will freeze a dozen. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
I doubled this recipe to make meatballs for OAMC. I made my meatballs a little smaller, making a total of about 100 (double recipe). I froze in 5 batches of 20 meatballs each. I don't see freezer or OAMC mentioned, so this is to let everyone know this works well for freezing.
We loved these! I made half a batch, because there's only two of us, with ground beef since that's what I had on hand. I whizzed it all together in the food processor. They went beautifully with my spaghetti! Yum!