Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
Here's a way to turn a packaged side-dish into an entree. Keep this recipe in mind for hectic days.
- 1 (1 lb) bag meatballs, precooked, frozen and thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box noodles, romanoff
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a sauce by melting 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour and flavoring packet from box of Noodles Romanoff. Add milk and cook until thickened.
- Add meatballs to sauce and heat through.
- Cook the noodles from the box separately. Drain. Toss with parsley flakes and remaining butter.